Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Today, as you can see, I was out taking pictures of the university campus to give you an idea of what I see on a daily basis. After the horribly stormy weather the day before, the sun came out, however, there was an icy chill in the air. I'd been putting off hauling out my coat for a while now, but today I had to relent. It was just too cold...even my ears started to hurt from the cold. What was nice was touching my cold hair every time I entered a building or the U-bahn (underground train/tube). It gave me a nice little thrill to feel just how cold the tips of my hair got.

Now the pictures you see below is not of the whole campus. It's only the part that houses the faculty of economics and sociology. The campus grounds are known as Von-Melle-Park and most of the buildings are called VMP 1,2, etc. Our building (Allende Platz 1) is the only one that's not a VMP and it not only houses the journalism and communications departments, but also the department of sociology.

Enjoy the pics and don't be afraid to comment.
Ciao

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tessa am I **? What??? HAve I got stars in my eyes... I should do because i drve most of the way to work without my sunglasses on and my retinas are scorched, even though its been raining...
But finally the internet is working again on campus and I realized you have moved your mission to blogger. Coll, its in my faves already
kisskiss
xxt

12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home