Thursday, December 28, 2006

Abi bakes a cake


For those of you who didn't know, I have a (not so) hidden talent. I'm really good at baking although I despise cooking. So on Wednesday I baked a cake in Tom's mother's kitchen using cake mixture I brought here from Germany. It's been 10 years since I last baked a cheese cake, so there was a bit of anxiety about the final product, but I kept my cool and am very happy with my creation as you'll see from the picture story below.
Enjoy.


The packaging and a representation of what my cake should look like

1 Comments:

Blogger sugawena said...

Sorry Babes, the cake mixture isn't sold in Belgium, so it seems as I'll have to bring you some mixture when I get back in March...which is a lot closer than you think.

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home