Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Finally the photos

At the insistence of my self-proclaimed most loyal fan (yes, Christelle, I'm referrring to you;-) I've finally posted the photos I promised to post over the weekend.

I'm a bit disappointed at the dimished quality of the photo of my photo collage, but I guess it's probably a good thing that the young children's faces are obscured so that they can't become the targets of nasty paedophiles trawling the internet in search of new bait. I know you've seen some of these photos, but I had to use them again to illustrate the improvement in my living space.

If it's not obvious I've moved my bed and desk around. Why? Just to put my own stamp on the place...although I don't think I'll be the first or the last to move things around in this way. One is quite limited within the alotted 11 square metres. The reason I didn't take pictures of the other side of the room is because things haven't really changed on that side. It's hard to be creative with a built-in cupboard.

Hope you enjoy what's on offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home